Under general direction of the CPQ Sales Manager, the Commercial Product Sales Representative (CSR) I will execute a planned business strategy for First Co. and the AE-Air product line, and facilitate active usage of company technical sales support tools to all assigned territories and assigned accounts. Primarily responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare quotes of products (fan coils, air handlers, heat pump, and accessories) and all other equipment for projects.
Required Education, Experience, Skills
- High School Diploma or Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.S) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or related to HVAC preferred
- Strong experience/knowledge of HVAC systems, equipment, materials, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software,
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities, including the capacity to interact on both a technical and non-technical level
- Demonstrated knowledge of account management and CRM systems managing sales processes and funnels.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks under time constraints and strict deadlines.